Whole wood design | seven details that can not be ignored in cabinet design
Cabinet design is a science, and a reasonable design can bring a lot of convenience to future kitchen work. Today, the editor will talk about seven small details of cabinet design. Let’s take a look! 1. Operating channel height When working in the kitchen, the operating channel height has a decisive effect on avoiding fatigue and sensitive turning. . When you keep bending forward 20 degrees,
whole wood design|seven details that can’t be ignored in cabinet design
cabinet design is a science, and a reasonable design can help Work in the kitchen in the future will bring a lot of convenience. Today, the editor will talk about seven small details of cabinet design. Let’s take a look!
1. The height of the operating channel When working in the kitchen, the height of the operating channel is important to avoid fatigue and Sensitive turning has a decisive effect. When you bend forward 20 degrees for a long time, it will exert a great load on your waist, and the back pain will come along with it over time. Therefore, the height of the channel must be determined according to your height.
2. Lighting placement Kitchen lighting needs to be divided into two levels: one is the lighting for the entire kitchen, and the other is the lighting for the washing and stove. The latter usually place some lights in the lower part of the wall cabinet with convenient switchgear, and today's range hoods with outstanding functions are usually illuminated and are sufficient for cooking.
3. The electrical equipment embedded in the kitchen cabinets. Now the size of the kitchen is moderately contrasted, and the electrical appliances are also brought into the kitchen much more convenient. Due to the different needs of each person, the disinfection cabinet, dishwasher, etc. can be placed in the appropriate position in the kitchen cabinet, which is convenient to open and use.
Four. Kitchen cabinets are best made into drawer push-pull type so that it is convenient to pick and place, and the vision is also better. Wall cabinets are usually made of 30 to 40cm wide multi-layer grids, and the doors of the cabinets are made into opposites, or folding and sliding doors.
5. Make full use of the space between the wall cabinet and the operating channel. It can usually be used, and it is easy to put some utensils required by the cooking center. Dust from the electrical appliances. Such as food processors, toasters, etc.
6. Children's safety protection Many places in the kitchen should be considered to avoid the risk of children's seizures. If necessary expansion fences are set on the stove to prevent the pots and bowls from falling, various washing products should be placed in special cabinets under low cabinets (washing pools), and sharp knives and other utensils should be placed in safe open drawers.
Seven. Can sit and do a lot of work in the kitchen is completely able to sit and do, which can relax your spine, so, for you to set up an additional to be able to sit and work channel.