The Rowenta Pressure Iron Steamer is an All-In-One
Some people may not know what a pressure iron steamer is, or maybe you know it as a steam generator. Basically, it is an iron that has two separate thermostats. One is for the iron and one is for the steam boiler.
Here are a few of the features of the Rowenta Pressure Iron Steamer:
1. Steam On Demand - Most conventional irons will spurt steam out or you have to press a button on top of the handle. Rowenta has located the steam trigger into the ergonomically designed handle, so all you have to do is press the trigger on the handle and you get steam when and where you need it.
2. The pressure iron steamer has a large capacity water reservoir tank that holds 33oz. of water. This is enough water for you to continuously steam iron for about 1-1/2 hours without having to stop and refill. The steam is delivered through a 6 foot steam cord which is connected to the water reservoir tank.
3. The Rowenta Pressure Iron Steamer puts out 6 times more steam than your traditional steam iron, which allows you to steam iron heavier fabrics or double layer fabric in order to save ironing time.
4. Variable Steam Control - A must if you iron many different type fabrics. Your heavier fabrics will need your maximum steam output, while your more delicate fabrics will just need a little steam. This is a great feature that not all steamers have.
5. Variable Heat Control - This function allows you to lower the temperature of the iron, and still have the steam feature as needed.
6. Vertical Steamer - This is where the All-In-One comes in. You can actually take the iron and hold it upright as a vertical steamer and use it to steam your drapes, bedding or any large hanging item. And once again, you can adjust the variable steam and heat controls to fit whatever type of fabric you are steaming.
Whatever your needs are for your garment care and household items. You can have the best of both worlds.