Kitchen feng shui layout taboo
Whether in ancient times or in modern society, residential feng shui still has its meaning. The kitchen is where we cook and is closely related to our daily life, so we still have to understand some kitchen feng shui taboos in our lives to create a better environment.
Kitchen Feng Shui layout taboo
Whether in ancient or modern society, residential Feng Shui still has its meaning. The kitchen is where we cook and is closely related to our daily life. Therefore, we still have to understand some kitchen feng shui taboos in our lives in order to create a better environment.
1. The 'L'-shaped kitchen allows the stove and the sink to be located on different lines, so that water and fire are perfectly separated.
2. In the 'one'-shaped kitchen, an area for cutting vegetables is set between the sink and the stove, because water grows wood and wood makes fire.
3. The sink should be set up in a well-ventilated place and the waterway should be unblocked.
4. Ensure that the vegetable washing area is clean and tidy, so as not to breed bacteria and be harmful to the body.
5. The kitchen stove cannot be placed under the window, which means that there can be no window between the kitchen stove and the range hood.
6. Choose a range hood with good performance, so as not to make the kitchen smoky.
7. The position of the range hood should be good, and the fixing should be strong.
8. It is recommended to choose a negative color. The stove is more masculine. Only the harmony of yin and yang can create a comfortable environment.
9, the stove should avoid the two colors of black and red.
10. Avoid the kitchen stove and the road going straight.
11. The stove should not be close to the bedroom.
12. Avoid the open space behind the stove.
13. Avoid installing on the water course, because fire and water are incompatible.
14. Avoid crossbeam pressure on the stovetop.
15. It is not suitable for slanting sun exposure.
16. Avoid the reverse of the stove.
After reading the above introduction, will your friends decorate the kitchen? I hope that the efforts of the editor can help everyone. If you want to know more about home furnishing, please continue to pay attention to the website, where you can learn about decoration knowledge, home furnishing design knowledge, learn how to match furniture, how to do better home storage and other knowledge, and you can also make an online appointment for a home designer, free appointment Door-to-door ruler design, custom furniture belongs to you.