Keep cabinet hinges away from damp and maintenance
Do not be lazy in the maintenance of hinges. High-frequency closing and opening can easily shorten the life of the hinge. Water, salt, vinegar and other substances in the kitchen are all taboos for cabinet hinges.
Avoid dampness in cabinet hinges, and maintenance can’t be spared
In cabinet maintenance, small hinges may be overlooked by many people. In fact, the maintenance of hinges should not be lazy. High-frequency closing and opening can easily shorten the life of the hinge. Water, salt, vinegar and other substances in the kitchen are all taboos for cabinet hinges.
Improper maintenance will cause the hinge to break, or even the entire cabinet door to fall off. The following editor introduces several maintenance methods for hinges.
1. Keep it dry and avoid the hinges and other hardware in the humid air.
2. Every 2-3 months, you can add some lubricating oil for maintenance to ensure smooth and quiet pulleys.
3. Wipe gently with a dry soft cloth. Do not clean with chemical cleaners or acidic liquids. If you find that there are black spots on the surface that are difficult to remove, you can wipe it with a little kerosene.
4. Avoid contact between the hinge and condiments such as salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, etc. If you accidentally touch it, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately;
5. It is found that the hinge is loose Or when the door panel is uneven, tighten or adjust with tools immediately;
6. Prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting and scratching.
7. When opening and closing the cabinet door, avoid excessive force to prevent the hinge from being violently hit and damaging the plating layer;
8. Try not to leave the cabinet door open for a long time.
9. Avoid violently pulling during transportation, which may damage the hardware at the furniture joints.