Integral cabinet acceptance skills
More and more people choose the whole cabinet, so how to accept the whole kitchen cabinet? What are the acceptance techniques of the whole cabinet? Let's take a look! 1. Quartz stone countertops: first look at the color if it was the original choice Set the color, and secondly use a hard tool to test the effect on the countertop. Another point is whether the countertop interface is thin. Don't connect the middle line that is too thick. The thinner the better.
Overall cabinet acceptance techniques
More and more people choose integrated cabinets, so how to accept the kitchen cabinet? What are the acceptance techniques for the overall cabinet? Let’s take a look. !
1. Quartz stone countertop: First, see if the color is the color originally selected. Second, use a hard tool to test the effect on the countertop; the other point is whether the countertop interface is thin, don’t connect it The middle line is very thick, the thinner the better.
2. After the floor cabinet and wall cabinet are installed, shake them vigorously to see if there is any looseness and whether the installation is firmly connected.
The floor cabinet should be shaken before the countertop is installed. There is a level ruler at the construction and installation site. After the floor cabinet is installed, you can use the level ruler to measure whether a row of floor cabinets is level. Do not install at an angle. The quartz stone countertop is 15mm thick. If the plate is free, it is best to put a whole 16mm moisture-proof board (or large core board) under the countertop.
3. After the countertop is installed, the back water will be coated with white glass glue. You have to see if the white (mold-proof) glass glue is of good quality. Poor glass glue does not look very slippery, and good glass glue looks as slippery as (jelly). This is a metaphor.
4. The bottom of the basin cabinet must have a waterproof aluminum base. After the basin cabinet is installed, clear glass glue should be applied to the inner space of the basin cabinet to strengthen the waterproof. Remember that you must use transparent glass glue. If the white glass glue sees water for a long time, it will cause enzymes. The countertop is the same, so use good white glass glue.
5. Last time I said that the water basin should be filled with water to test whether it leaks. The most important thing is that the underside of the water basin should be connected. (When you use it in the future, you should also pay attention to it after washing the vegetables or other things. Do not wash away the remaining impurities (larger particles) in the water basin. The remaining impurities will stay in the sink for a long time and cannot be discharged. This is often a problem in use, because the drain pipe is just like that. Large, long-term retention of impurities will cause enzymes and block the water.
6. You should carefully check the front and back of each door, whether there are scratches or color inconsistencies.
7. The door hinge should have 6 screw holes. You should check it during installation. After installation, you should also grab the door and shake it to see if there is any looseness. If the screws are not tightened, the door will loose or take a long time. If it falls, you will learn how to adjust the door hinge on the spot with the masters. It will be useful for you in the future. It is normal for the door to fall after a few years if it is loose. So you only need to learn how to install the door and adjust the hinge. , It’s also very simple. Learn it in a few minutes. Just a screwdriver can do it.
The above introduces how to accept the kitchen cabinet and the acceptance techniques of the whole cabinet. When you check and accept the whole cabinet Be careful!