How to maintain cabinet hinges
1. Keep it dry and avoid the cabinet hinges in humid air.
2. Lubricating oil should be added regularly for maintenance every few months to ensure the smoothness of the pulley.
3. Wipe with a soft cloth. It is forbidden to clean with chemical cleaners or acidic liquids;
If it is difficult to remove black spots on the surface, you can wipe it with a little kerosene.
4. Avoid contact between hinges and condiments such as salt, sugar, soy sauce, etc., and wipe clean immediately after contact.
5. If the hinges are loose or the door panels are not aligned, they should be tightened or adjusted immediately.
6. When opening and closing the cabinet door, it is best to avoid using too much force to avoid violent impact on the hinge and damage the plating layer.
7. Try not to keep the cabinet door open for a long time.
Use zinc alloy material
Opening angle 180°
Usage: oven, refrigerator, small box cabinet