Cabinet hinge maintenance
Maintenance of cabinet hardware hinges is mainly to prevent rust, because the environment where the hinges are used is the kitchen. As we all know, the kitchen is more likely to be exposed to water, salt, vinegar and other substances. These substances have an impact on iron hinges. Corrosive, so the hinge is easy to rust, and after a long time, it will cause the screw or hinge to break, or even the entire cabinet door to fall off, so it is very necessary to take appropriate measures to maintain it. The following editor will teach you how to maintain cabinet hinges.
Maintenance of cabinet hinges
Maintenance of cabinet hardware hinges is to prevent rust, because the use environment of hinges is the kitchen. As we all know, the kitchen is more likely to be exposed to water, salt, Vinegar and other substances, these substances are corrosive to iron hinges, so the hinges are easy to rust. After a long time, it will cause the screws or hinges to break, or even the entire cabinet door to fall off, so take appropriate measures to maintain it. Very necessary. The following editor will teach you how to maintain cabinet hinges.
The whole cabinet
When using it, pay attention to the following points:
1. Keep the kitchen ventilated and the floor clean and tidy. Do not make it too humid, and avoid the hinges and other hardware in the humid air;
2, avoid salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and other condiments directly poured on the hinges. Wipe clean with a dry cloth immediately, and keep the seasonings well sealed;
3. The hinges should be kept clean when in use, and there should be no too many stains; acid, alkali and other liquids should also be avoided. Otherwise, it will affect the opening and closing function of the door panel. Regular oiling is required to keep the opening and closing freely and prevent damp and rust;
4. When opening and closing the cabinet door, avoid excessive force to prevent the hinge from being violently Impact, damage the electroplating layer;
5. When opening and closing the cabinet door, keep your hands dry and tidy. If the hinge accidentally drips into water, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately;
6. When cleaning the cabinet, do not wipe the hinge with a damp cloth to prevent water marks or rust;
7. Try not to leave the cabinet door open for a long time.
8. If the hinge is loose, you can adjust the screws at the rear; when the door is not aligned or loose, you can use a Phillips screwdriver to adjust and tighten the door hinge; if the hinge is really unusable , It must be replaced with a new hinge.
Of course, as a hinge manufacturer, it is necessary to ensure the plating quality of the hinge. It is necessary to pass an anti-rust oil before packaging, and develop stainless steel hinges to replace iron hinges; and cabinet manufacturers are making cabinets. In the process, when using the hinge, avoid contact with some corrosive chemicals.