Cabinet hardware fittings cabinet hinge installation steps
The cabinet hinge is one of the most important hardware accessories. If the hinge is not installed properly, it will inevitably bring great inconvenience to the kitchen cooking work. The following editor will explain the installation steps of cabinet hinges in detail for you.
Installation steps of cabinet hardware accessories cabinet hinges
Cabinet hinges are one of the most important hardware accessories. If the hinges are not installed properly, it will inevitably bring great inconvenience to the kitchen cooking work. . The following editor will explain the installation steps of cabinet hinges in detail for you.
Cabinet hinge renderings
1. The installation distance is generally determined according to the thickness of the door panel. For example, the thickness of the door panel is 19 mm, then the margin of the hinge cup is 4 mm, then the minimum margin is 2 mm. Let’s take everyone to understand the installation steps.
2. After determining the distance between the installed door panel and the hinge, we will actually install it according to the number of cabinet door hinges selected. The number of installed hinges mainly depends on the height of the installed door panel. Generally, For door panels with a height of 1500 mm and a weight of 9-12㎏, you should choose about 3 hinges.
3. The installation method is also very important when the cabinet door is connected. According to the position of the side of the door and the side of the side panel, the door can be divided into three types of installation: full door, half door and embedded door. In general, the full cover generally covers the side panel, and the half-covered door covers half of the side panel. It is especially suitable for cabinets with partitions in the middle and requires more than three doors to be installed. The built-in doors are installed on both side panels. within.
4. When the gate is installed and connected, we must first use a surveyor or a woodworking pencil to determine the position, and the drilling margin is generally about 5 mm, and then use a gun drill or a woodworking hole opener Make a 35 mm mounting hole on the door panel. The drilling depth is generally about 12 mm, and then put the door hinge into the hinge cup hole on the door plate and fix the hinge cup with self-tapping screws.
5. Then we insert the door hinge into the cup hole of the door panel and open the hinge, then insert and align the side panels, and fix the base with self-tapping screws. After doing this, we will try The effect of opening the door is tested. Generally, door hinges can be adjusted in six directions. They must be aligned up and down. The left and right positions of the two doors are moderate. Generally, the distance between the closed doors is about 2 mm after installation.
Have you learned the five steps of cabinet hinge installation? I hope this article can be of substantial help to you.