Cabinet door hinge position and size introduction Cabinet hinge installation
Actually, the cabinet door hinge is a very important kitchen appliance, and it is also kitchen hardware. Maybe we will open the cabinet door every day, but we seldom pay attention to the cabinet door hinge because it is inconspicuous, but it is very important. The cabinet door hinge is very convenient for opening and closing the cabinet, and it is not easy to break, and its service life cannot be separated from its position and how to use it. Let's add the position of the cabinet door hinge below. Size.
Introduction to cabinet door hinge position and size. Cabinet hinge installation
Actually, cabinet door hinge is a very important kitchen appliance, and it is also kitchen hardware. Maybe we will open the cabinet door every day, but we However, little attention is paid to the cabinet door hinge, because it is inconspicuous, but it is very important. A good cabinet door hinge is very convenient for the opening and closing of the cabinet, and it is not easy to break, and its service life depends on its location. It doesn't matter how to use it, let's introduce the position and size of this cabinet door hinge.
The size of the hinge position of the cabinet door?
1. The size of the general cabinet door is 600-700mm high, and the width is 300-400. May be wider. The width of the door frame is about 65mm. This depends on your preference, and the thickness is about 20mm. It also depends on the material. The normal hinge will be about 17mm longer than the frame after closing the door on the hinge side (the hinge has a certain amount of adjustment), and the other three sides only need to cover the frame. If it is a position with doors on both sides, a large curved hinge should be used, which is about 8mm longer than the frame after being closed.
2. The inner space of the cabinet plus the thickness of a vertical board minus 3 mm, this is the door size of the half-lid hinge you want, the height is minus 3 mm regardless of the type of hinge .
How to install the cabinet door hinge?
1. When we install the cabinet hinge, we must determine the size of the cabinet door. After determining the size of the cabinet door, there is also that we determine Install the small margin between the cabinet doors, and the small margin of the cabinet door is determined by the type of hinge (the margin of the hinge cup and the thickness of the cabinet door are used to select the value). This is generally included in the cabinet hinge installation manual. You can Refer to determine the value.
2. After we have determined the value of the cabinet hinge, when the hinge is connected, we use the installation measuring board or the woodworking pencil to mark the position (generally the drilling margin is 5㎜ (Left and right), and then use a drill or a woodworking hole opener to drill a hinged cup mounting hole with a width of about 3-5 mm on the cabinet door. The depth of the hole is generally about 12 mm.
3. We put the hinge into the hinge cup hole on the cabinet door, and then use the self-tapping screw to fix the hinge cup of the hinge. After the hinge is inserted into the cabinet door hole, open the hinge, and then insert it into the aligned side panel , And then we use self-tapping screws to fix the base of the hinge.
4. After installing the cabinet hinge, the effect of opening and closing the cabinet door, if the effect is not ideal, the hinge can basically be It is adjusted in six directions, aligned up and down, and the two cabinet doors should be moderately left and right. The cabinet doors should be debugged to the best effect, and the gap between the cabinet doors after installation is generally 2 mm.
The above is my description of the cabinet door hinge. The cabinet door hinge is an important part of the cabinet. We can't save money here, and when installing the cabinet door hinge, we should also pay attention to where and what size to install, which is related to The state of our use, if you want to use it conveniently, please study it carefully, I hope my explanation can help you!